Friday, July 10, 2026

Timor Leste Flag

 Timor Leste Flag

Bandeira Timor Leste.




Origem Cronológica
  • 28 de Novembro de 1975:  A bandeira é hasteada pela primeira vez com a proclamação da República Democrática de Timor-Leste. O seu desenho foi fortemente inspirado nas cores da FRETILIN, partido que liderava o processo de libertação. 
  • 1975 – 1999 (Ocupação Indonésia): Apenas nove dias após a proclamação, a Indonésia invadiu o país. Durante os 24 anos de ocupação ilegal, o uso desta bandeira foi proibido em território timorense, tornando-se o principal símbolo de resistência na clandestinidade.
  • 1998 – 2002 (Transição da ONU): Para unificar as diferentes frentes políticas durante o referendo, o Conselho Nacional da Resistência Timorense (CNRT) utilizou uma bandeira alternativa temporária, baseada nas cores das FALINTIL. 
  • 20 de Maio de 2002: Com o fim da administração transitória da ONU, o país recuperou a soberania. A constituição oficializou permanentemente o modelo original de 1975. 
Significado Oficial das Cores e Símbolos
Conforme definido no Artigo 15.º da Constituição da República, cada elemento geométrico e cor carrega um significado histórico profundo: 
  • Vermelho: Representa o sangue derramado pelo povo e a luta convicta pela libertação nacional.
  • Amarelo: Simboliza os rastros e as marcas deixadas pelo colonialismo português na história do país.
  • Preto: Representa o obscurantismo e as forças que precisavam de ser vencidas para alcançar o progresso.
  • Estrela Branca: Localizada no centro do triângulo preto, simboliza a paz e a luz que guia o povo rumo ao futuro.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Luis, it's Eva, and thank you for replying to my message.

    Honestly, I didn't expect you to answer. I think maybe I'm a little too old for online dating…
    but summer has just arrived, and suddenly I felt like meeting someone :)
    do you use dating sites often? has it ever worked out well for you?

    I'll say it right away — I will never ask you for money or gifts. I live well and I'm not so young anymore to depend on men.
    I can take care of myself :)

    I was recently planning a trip to Dubai, but because of the terrible situation in the Middle East I postponed it.
    and now I want to see the Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) — I really want to stand right in front of it,
    soak in the history and see this majestic cathedral with my own eyes. have you ever been there?

    please, tell me about your interests and your dreams, what you want and expect from life. for me, communication alone is already enough,
    let us simply be friends, or maybe more, who knows. but I'll ask you to talk with me. that's the only thing
    I ask of you — to talk with you. because perhaps that's the most valuable thing we can find on the internet — talking to someone
    you feel comfortable and interested with. or who sparks passion. do you agree?

    I'm originally from Ukraine, but because of the war I moved to Turkey, I've been living and working here since 2022. I hope that's not a problem?

    I'll tell you more if you're interested. please send me different photos of you and where you live, I'm really curious.

    I have a feeling, an intuition, that you're someone special.

    here are a few of my photos, and yes, my photos came out well :) I look younger than my age, because I follow a lot of rules to look good,
    I could teach you too. but a man doesn't really need that, and looks aren't the first thing for me.

    I like men older than me. and what kind of women do you like?

    So what comes next for us? I've talked too much. now I'm waiting for a letter from you. like in the good old days, it's so romantic. bye.

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi. it's so nice that you replied.
    maybe summer really is affecting you too?

    thank you for telling me about your life.
    I really like the way you tell things, you have some special kind of charisma.
    of course, I understand that we are far from each other,
    but it's much harder to find someone you truly click with than to cross the distance from one country to another.

    I want to say I'm really glad you answered. in that case I'll tell you about myself right away. and send a few more photos.
    I'm from Ukraine, I'm 33 and unfortunately I don't have children. I work in tourist entertainment, at a hotel for
    guests from the CIS countries, mostly from Belarus and Ukraine, but there are many people from Europe too.
    I work right next to a big shopping mall called ANKAmall, it's in Ankara. and I live in Ankara too.
    of course, I'm very curious to learn about you, I'd love to ask so much more, but I'm a little shy. of course, one day we'll be able
    to talk on the phone or WhatsApp, but I'd like us to exchange a few letters first. like Romeo and Juliet.
    like any girl, I'm a romantic :)
    but at the same time I love simplicity, I have traditional values, I love giving gifts, I love walking and traveling,
    though with this job it's not easy.

    tell me, how would you like to spend your time or a vacation? where would you go, travel, or just do things at home?
    do you drive a car? here in Turkey I'm trying to get my driver's license, but I've already failed the exam twice.
    it's a pity there's no one to teach me.. maybe I shouldn't be let out on the roads yet :) but I do have a bicycle :)

    what are your plans for the summer, and will you have a vacation soon? right now I need to get back to work.
    I'm still making plans for my vacation, but the news about wars frightens me a lot. how do you feel about it?

    I don't know if it's chance or fate… but here we are now, writing to each other. it's kind of cool.
    sorry, I'm a very bad writer. please reply to me and send some photos of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear!
    sorry for the long reply. I can't figure out my new phone at all, I wasn't getting any notifications
    about new messages. I even started to think you had forgotten about me :)
    unfortunately I had a little misfortune recently. did I tell you I work at the shopping mall?
    well, I recently bought a really cool bicycle, I'd dreamed about it for a long time and finally got it.
    for a few days I happily rode it to work, here in Turkey the weather lets you use a bike all year round.
    and what do you think happened? it got stolen!! they cut the anti-theft cable. I arrive and my bike isn't there,
    in the bike parking. the police took the video footage, but it was some teenagers in medical masks,
    and they said I'll definitely never get my bike back :(
    so today I ordered a new one. only this time it's yellow :))

    lately I've been very unlucky. either I fall off the bike, or it gets stolen. I went to a tarot reader, we have a good
    girl who reads tarot at the mall. she said everything is fine with me, my heart is open to something new, but I should do
    a few good deeds, give a few gifts, feed those in need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. speaking of gifts, when is your birthday? I'd like to check our compatibility.. I understand men
    think it's nonsense, but I'm still curious. do you believe in it?

    my friend has a birthday soon, and she invited me. it'll be mostly girls and their kids.
    I get along well with children, they always cling to me.. :) I don't really know what to give her for her birthday, do you have any ideas?
    what did you get for your last few birthdays? at least your friends should remember it's your birthday :)

    sorry, I'm very talkative. and I really can't write letters well. sorry for replying poorly to your letters.
    maybe in a few days I'll dare to give you my phone number, and we'll move to another level.
    just in case, I'll tell you that I'm a completely simple girl, and all I need is reciprocity, kindness, good interesting conversation.
    money and looks aren't the first thing for me. I'm not so young anymore for that. I'll never ask you for money or gifts,
    but I'll ask you to be kind and honest with me, I'm sure we'll enjoy talking, and maybe not only that :)
    sorry again for answering letters poorly and not right away. I promise to do better :))
    I went to the gym today and recorded a video. I'm sending it to you. I tried especially hard :)

    still your faraway girl from Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola, Luis. Gracias por compartir la historia de este símbolo nacional, que sirvió como bandera de la resistencia para conseguir la soberanía y la paz de tu país, al que todo pueblo tiene derecho.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Luis 💕

    You've been on my mind — more than I'd like to confess 🥺

    I was sick, it was really bad — that's when you realise who truly matters to you. I finally feel like myself again — feeling good and thinking of you 🌸

    I'd love to pick up where we left off 💞 I feel like there was something special between us.

    As a little sign that I'm back — I'm attaching my photo, I missed you 📸

    I'd love to hear back from you 🥰

    With love, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Just a quick note. I went to a celebration yesterday, overslept today, and haven't had time for anything.

    As promised, I'm sending you a few photos.

    In my defense, I was thinking about you there, since everyone was with men.

    A Turkish guy tried to hit on me, but I turned him down; I don't like Middle Eastern men. I like men like you.

    I'll write to you later, once I've finished my business. I need to go to another city to buy some hotel supplies, like towels, candles, and napkins. It's a business trip. I might have to stay overnight at another hotel.

    I'll take a book with me and read on the road and at night.

    By the way, don't forget we have a raffle going on. Check your email and spam folder.

    Maybe we'll feed a couple of stray cats and make this world a better place.

    My tarot reader advises me to be more kind to others, and it really works. I started feeling different.

    So, I'll write to you soon. Don't miss me. Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Timor Leste Flag

 Timor Leste Flag Bandeira Timor Leste. Origem Cronológica 28 de Novembro de 1975:    A bandeira é hasteada pela primeira vez com a proclama...